In the video above, I review the popular and much talked about mesh RDA by Mr.JustRight1 and Wotofo called the Profile RDA. This was recommended to me by a few mixers who praised it for its vapor experience as well as its flavor. So with the new “Reviews for Mixers” series coming to the channel, I figured it’d be the best RDA to kick off the series with. Unfortunately, it was more than a disappointment.
– Easy to Build
– Affordable at $30 new
– Lots of included accessories for price
– Vape Experience is great. Smooth draw and airflow with fluffy voluminous exhale
– Flavor is sub-par
– Highs are completely rolled off. There’s almost no brightness, no sharpness, no detail, throughout the entire vape, but very easily prominent in the highs.
– Body, while present, is also flat and lacking
– Finish is also completely rolled off, with no richness, no depth, and certainly no detail.
– Break in period is quite long. With the amount of cotton needed, the cotton taste lingers around much longer than traditional RDA’s.
– No saturation whatsoever. Flavors lack any vibrance.
Do I Recommend at MSRP?
I cannot recommend this RDA. The vape experience you get is not worth the sacrifices made in the flavor department. It’s frustratingly lacking in detail throughout the entirety of the vape, and it leads to a very sub-par vaping experience overall. Even at a cheap $30, there are plenty of RDA’s you can purchase right now that can attain similar levels of vape experience, without sacrificing flavor.
Full disclose: I WAS NOT CONTACTED BY WOTOFO TO MAKE THIS REVIEW. I PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ON MY OWN, FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF REVIEWING IT FOR THE CHANNEL. ALL THE OPINIONS ARE MINE, AND MINE ALONE.